Aluminum Sand CastingsZeyang Machineary Co.Ltd. has extensive experience in the aluminum sand casting foundry industry. The process of pouring molten aluminum into a sand mold continues to be a cost effective process, supplying parts to a variety of industries. Because of its positive features, aluminum remains the metal of choice across the automotive industry. Notwithstanding the automotive industry, aluminum sand casting continues to be used in other areas of the transportation industry including in aircraft and marine applications.
Other industries served include machine tool fabrication, communication, medical and laboratory testing equipment, and food preparation machinery. Aluminum sand casting is the right choice for products that require hollow cavities and complex, unique arrangements of voids, shapes and ribs. Aluminum sand castings can be supplied in sizes from fractions of an ounce to 400 pounds; from 3/8 inch to 120 inches in width or length; and from one piece to tens of thousands of units.
Aluminum castings are typically 0.10 pounds per cubic inch vs. 0.25 for ZA-12, 0.28 for iron, 0.29 for steel, 0.30/0.31 for brass/bronze, 0.33 for stainless steel. For high quantity applications, Zeyang can supply and machine permanent mold aluminum sand castings for the lowest price and highest dimensional quality with short turnaround times.
Zeyang provides aluminum sand casting in the following alloys:
355 and 356 aluminum alloys which are heat treated to T6 and T7 conditions319 aluminum alloy which is typically used without heat treatment (F)443 aluminum alloy535 aluminum-magnesium alloy for elongation and corrosion resistance713 aluminum alloy for physical strength of 356 without the heat treatmentZA-12 zinc-aluminum for replacement of grey iron castings in many applications
Send your message to this supplier
- Ningbo Jiangdong Zeyang Machinery Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Casting Part ,Die Casting Part ,Investment Casting Part ,Stamping Part ,Machining Part
North America , South America , Eastern Europe , Southeast Asia , Africa , Oceania , Mid East , Eastern Asia , Western Europe , Central America , Northern Europe , Southern Europe , South Asia , Domes
You May Also Like
- high hardness 60mm ball mill grinding steel ball USD $500 - $950 / Metric Ton
- Stainless Steel,304 Material and Casting Parts,Precise Casting Type Processed to Drawing,iron steel casting metal parts Negotiable
- 120mm Chrome Electroplating Surface Aluminum alloy LED housing, Aluminm Die casting/ USD $0.8 - $1.2 / Piece
- Wrought Iron Spear Point Spearhead Wrought Iron Baluster Part USD $1,020 - $1,330 / Ton
- stee grinding ball USD $680 - $790 / Ton
- 2015 new products sand casting iron cast foundry support used in crane machine USD $1,300 - $2,200 / Ton
- 80mm B3 forged steel ball for mining USD $580 - $700 / Metric Ton
- cast iron valve body USD $1.2 - $1.8 / Piece
- High Quality Customized Iron Sand Casting Auto Parts USD $0.02 - $20 / Piece
- 1-6 inch forging steel grinding balls for low price USD $500 - $700 / Metric Ton
- Custom precision make mold powder metal casting price USD $1 - $5 / Piece
- china factory custom high quality aluminum cast die casting parts USD $2 - $15 / Piece
- TITLE Mills Steel Balls USD $700 - $1,200 / Metric Ton
- EN124 cast iron square rain grate USD $1,000 - $1,150 / Ton
- Pallet packaging Negotiable
- zamak casting USD $3 - $6 / Piece