|Application:auto, machinery, mining, tractor, industrial||Dimensions:OEM Customized|
Forging is a manufacturing process involving the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces. The blows are delivered with a hammer (often a power hammer) or a die. Forging is often classified according to the temperature at which it is performed: cold forging (a type of cold working), warm forging, or hot forging (a type of hot working).In order to meet market requirements, Wotech is also specialized in aluminum forged parts for automotive sector. We have been involved in launch of parts for Benz, Audi, Mazda, PASSAT, etc. Our products are sold to Worldwide.
Wotech Close Die Forging Part:
- Strict material and QC inspection
- Experience over 10 years
- One stop service offered
As our guideline declared “all for the customers and quality”, we will make every effort to provide the best product and service.
Factory quick look:
Packaging & Shipping
All the forging parts are wrapped with card board boxes, then in a wooden case.
OEM business service
All products are custom made to meet specific customer requirements.
We can produce all kinds of mechanical parts based on your technical drawing, sample or even a concept.
Our well-educated, experienced engineers can provide assistance from conceptual design to detail manufacturing.
Conceptual design, Rapid Prototyping, R&D, FIMA, APQP, Part production with PPAP, 3D Model analysis.
World class customer service
Here in WOTECH, customer requirements are really put into first place.
We guarantee quick response to customer feedback , complaints and claims. High quality products, superior workmanship and cost competitiveness are our top priorities.
WOTECH has over 10 Years of Experience in the Engineering Business.
Since its establishment in 2005, WOTECH Manufacturing Excellence has resulted in ongoing growth.
With more than 10 years’ experience of providing innovative products that offer superior performance, efficiency and reliability, the company serves automotive, agricultural, machinery and designing company around the world. Our product line covers investment casting/ die casting/sand casting products, forging and machining parts, metal spinning and stamping parts.
We are much more than a manufacturer, it is a way of doing business.
To be a valuable supplier is the eternal vision of WOTECH!
l How do you guarantee the lead time?
1. We will make reasonable production plan in advance.
2. Production manager will monitor production activity and analyze production date every day.
3. Sales staff will send production weekly report to customers.
l Do you provide samples? How do you charge for it?
Yes, we could provide samples for you after received your orders.
The unit price of sample is same as the unit price of batch product.
This is a great support for our first cooperation.
l What kind of packages do you use?
Our engineering team will design a special package drawing for your products.
We have below packing material for you to choose from.
1. Bubble bag + Cardboard box + Wooden box
2. Bubble bag + Cardboard box + Steel frame
3. Bubble bag + Cardboard box + Wooden pallet
Send your message to this supplier
- Wotech Industrial Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Casting Part ,Forging Part ,Stamping Part ,Spinning Part ,Deep Drawing Part
Western Europe , North America , Mid East , South America , Eastern Asia , Northern Europe , Eastern Europe , Domestic Market , South Asia , Southern Europe , Central America , Oceania , Africa , Sout
You May Also Like
- Customized precision steel investment alloy investment casting lost wax investment USD $5 - $50 / Piece
- socket welding neck flange Negotiable
- CAT nozzle, plunger, injector Negotiable
- ISO container corner fitting USD $90 - $95 / Set
- diesel plunger Negotiable
- brass forging parts instrument and meter cavity USD $1 - $100 / Kilogram
- pumps and valves 3 Negotiable
- Stamping Leaf / Casting leaf / Iron leaves USD $0.08 - $0.1 / Piece
- Lost wax steel casting for formwork Negotiable
- 60-90mm and 3m-9m grinding rod USD $700 - $950 / Metric Ton
- high chrome grinding media high quality casting iron ball USD $500 - $1,500 / Metric Ton
- looking for good quality grinding balls 20mm-150mm USD $900 - $1,200 / Ton
- Dia3-6m high&low chrome ball mill liner plate USD $800 - $1,200 / Metric Ton
- Dia 40mm Steel Grinding Ball for Grinding of Silica Sand USD $750 - $900 / Metric Ton
- Casting_Sand casting_Investment casting USD $0.5 - $13 / Piece
- heat resistant of forged steel ball in 20mm-150mm USD $540 - $1,520 / Metric Ton