|Type:Asynchronous Motor||Frequency:60HZ||AC Voltage:208-230 / 240 V|
|Certification:CE, ROHS||Phase:Three-phase||Protect Feature:Drip-proof|
|Motor type||Output Power||Voltage||Load||Speed||Rated Torque||Efficiency||Noise||IP Class|
|VOL-BL2K5A110||2.5||110 ac||14.11||1500||15.92||92||62||IP 54|
|VOL-BL2K5A220||2.5||220 ac||7.05||1500||15.92||92||62||IP 54|
|VOL-BL2K5A380||2.5||380 ac||4.08||1500||15.92||92||62||IP 54|
VIEW MORE PLS CONTACT US >>>
Q:Motor has been running then fails to start,what to do?A:Likely cause: Fuse or circuit breaker is tripped.
What to do: Replace the fuse or reset the breaker.
Likely cause: Armature is shorted. Motor may make a humming noise and the circuit breaker or fuse will trip. What to do: Disassemble motor and inspect the armature for a burnt coil. Inspect the commutator for burnt bars. If this condition exists, the motor needs to be replaced.
Likely cause: The brushes may be worn down too far and no longer make contact with the commutator. What to do: Check the brushes to make sure that they are still making contact with the commutator. Contact manufacturer for brushes.
Likely cause: Controller may be defective. What to do: Verify voltage is coming out of the controller.
Q: On initial installation, motor fails to start up,what to do?A: Likely cause: Motor is incorrectly wired What to do: Verify that the motor is wired correctly.
Likely cause: No output power from controller. What to do: Measure voltage coming from the controller.
Likely cause: Motor is damaged and the armature is rubbing against the magnets. What to do: Disassemble motor and see if the armature can be realigned by reassembly. Motor may have to be replaced.
Q: Motor takes too long to accelerate,what to do?A: Likely cause: Motor controller not properly set. What to do: Adjust the acceleration trim pot of the controller.
Likely cause: Brushes are worn. What to do: Verify brush length.
Likely cause: Bearings may be defective. What to do: Inspect bearings. Noisy or rough bearings should be replaced.
Q: Motor runs in the wrong direction,what to do?A: Likely cause: Incorrect wiring What to do: Interchange the two motor leads.
Q: Motor runs OK but has a clicking noise,what to do?A: Likely cause: Suspect a burr on the commutator. What to do: Remove burr from commutator using a commutator stone.
Send your message to this supplier
- Ningbo Haofeng Magnet Technology Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
North America , South America , Eastern Europe , Southeast Asia , Africa , Oceania , Mid East , Eastern Asia , Western Europe , Central America , Northern Europe , Southern Europe
You May Also Like
- Shunt Motor 775 Dc Motor Automat Cordless Power Tool Negotiable
- YKK Series(H355-900) HV three phase squirrel cage AC electric motor USD $35000.00 - $35000.00 / Set
- Orbit Hydraulic Motor USD $40 - $40 / Piece
- 3kw 1phase electric motor 4hp hollow shaft USD $95.9 - $108.9 / Piece
- LTP MS Series 0.2 hp motor USD $100 - $200 / Piece
- strong power 1600W concrete mixer double heads model electric mixing machine Negotiable
- 10 hp 7500w brushless 3 phase electric motor USD $89 - $143.3 / Piece
- 6KV High Voltage Electric Motor USD $12,000 - $350,000 / Piece
- three phase ac synchronous motor for sale USD $200 - $200 / Piece
- Gasoline Generators USD $168 - $168 / Piece
- single phase 7.5kw 7500watt 220v ac induction motor USD $20 - $200 / Piece
- ac pump motor USD $5 - $5 / Piece
- MS 230v ac 2 rpm 220volt induction motor USD $10 - $200 / Piece
- Professional direct-sale producing plan foot motor USD $300 - $500 / Set
- engines motor USD $3,500 - $56,980 / Set
- PSC motor for fan coil unit Negotiable