|Tire Design:Radial||Type:Inner Tube||Diameter:11-15inch|
|Width:175-195mm||Car Make:Family Car|
1. Many tire brands and wide size range are available for you to choose.
2.Our tire has passed DOT,ECE,ISO,CCC,GCC,SONCAP certificates, and our main markets are located in Middle East, South America,
Africa, Southeast Asia, etc.
2.We supply our customers with high quality tyre, short delivery time
Payment: T/T, 30% deposit in advance, the rest 70% paid before loading.VIP L/C can be accepted,for VIP customer,we have better payment term.
4. Exclusivity can be discussed based on firm and regular quantity.
5. Professional service and consistent support.
Our company advantage:
Advanced equipment and excellent team
Highly skilled manufacturing process
Strict quality Control System
Passed TUV ISO ECE certification
Can be made according to individual customer requirements
High performance PCR OTR TBR Tire
1) Asymmetric pattern design provide a strong grip and confident maneuvering and tread even wearing during turning.
(2) Four wide longitudinal groove design and wide contact patch helps deliver a high speed performance and excellent water drainage.
3) Angular sipe help reduce noise and provide comfortable riding.
(4) Special tread ingredient design with Silicon helps provide a good grip both on dry and wet road. Longer mileage.
(5) The silicon compounds also help reduce the friction between rubber molecules, energy loss, rolling resistance and enhance fuel economy.
safe perfect payment method:
A: TT 10% - 30% before production, balance paid before loading or against B/L copy.
B: L/C at sight based on good reputation from credible bank.
C: credit business or O/A for GOLD VIP clients who has built business relationship with us.
Send your message to this supplier
- Shandong Vesteon Automotive Parts Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Alloy Wheel ,Car Tyre ,Car Battery All products only for oversea
Western Europe , Africa , Oceania , Northern Europe , North America , Southeast Asia , South America , Mid East , Eastern Asia , Central America , Eastern Europe , Southern Europe , South Asia
You May Also Like
- Tire for cars 185/70R14 Negotiable
- New style car tire new pcr tyre 205/50R16 USD $15 - $40 / Piece
- 195/60R16 USD $17 - $40 / Piece
- ATV tyre Negotiable
- 175/70 r13 USD $17 - $40 / Piece
- 650R16C USD $15 - $35 / Piece
- china brand tire,passenger car tire,suv 4x4 tire USD $35 - $45 / Piece
- 185/55R15 185/60R15 185/65R15 15'' inch car tires USD $20 - $25 / Piece
- best sale in USA mud tires from china USD $90 - $120 / Piece
- Asian Top Quality Rubber Motorcycle Tire 2.50-18 Negotiable
- chinese tyres brands 185R15C pattern sc301 USD $26 - $30 / Piece
- SUV tire all terrain tyres buy direct from china manufacturer USD $45 - $90 / Piece
- 1200-24-18PR 1200-20-18PR 1100-20-18PR 1100-20-16PR 1000-20-18PR 1000-20-16PR PATTERN: LUG,RIB,MAX ,Bias TYRE design,LIGHT TRUCK USD $80 - $300 / Set
- china manufacture comforser PCR tire 215/40ZR17 Negotiable
- Wheel Bolt (Hub Bolt) for Truck Negotiable
- 185/75R16C made in china best price commercial car tires ltr car tire USD $28.9 - $36.9 / Piece