|Certification:CCC, CE, ROHS, UL||Torque:1.91Nm||Usage:Boat, Car, Electric Bicycle, Fan, Home Appliance|
|Construction:Permanent Magnet||Efficiency:IE 4||Continuous Current(A):4.53A|
|Motor type||Output||Voltage||Load||Speed||Rated Torque||Efficiency|
VIEW MORE PLS CONTACT US >>>
Q:Motor has been running then fails to start,what to do?A:Likely cause: Fuse or circuit breaker is tripped.
What to do: Replace the fuse or reset the breaker.
Likely cause: Armature is shorted. Motor may make a humming noise and the circuit breaker or fuse will trip. What to do: Disassemble motor and inspect the armature for a burnt coil. Inspect the commutator for burnt bars. If this condition exists, the motor needs to be replaced.
Likely cause: The brushes may be worn down too far and no longer make contact with the commutator. What to do: Check the brushes to make sure that they are still making contact with the commutator. Contact manufacturer for brushes.
Likely cause: Controller may be defective. What to do: Verify voltage is coming out of the controller.
Q: On initial installation, motor fails to start up,what to do?A: Likely cause: Motor is incorrectly wired What to do: Verify that the motor is wired correctly.
Likely cause: No output power from controller. What to do: Measure voltage coming from the controller.
Likely cause: Motor is damaged and the armature is rubbing against the magnets. What to do: Disassemble motor and see if the armature can be realigned by reassembly. Motor may have to be replaced.
Q: Motor takes too long to accelerate,what to do?A: Likely cause: Motor controller not properly set. What to do: Adjust the acceleration trim pot of the controller.
Likely cause: Brushes are worn. What to do: Verify brush length.
Likely cause: Bearings may be defective. What to do: Inspect bearings. Noisy or rough bearings should be replaced.
Q: Motor runs in the wrong direction,what to do?A: Likely cause: Incorrect wiring What to do: Interchange the two motor leads.
Q: Motor runs OK but has a clicking noise,what to do?A: Likely cause: Suspect a burr on the commutator. What to do: Remove burr from commutator using a commutator stone.
Send your message to this supplier
- Ningbo Haofeng Magnet Technology Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
North America , South America , Eastern Europe , Southeast Asia , Africa , Oceania , Mid East , Eastern Asia , Western Europe , Central America , Northern Europe , Southern Europe
You May Also Like
- Ferrite permanent small electric vibrating motors USD $30 - $120 / Piece
- 220w speed control 30a nema 23 bi sonic fan propel gearless brushless dc motor for skateboard USD $200 - $500 / Unit
- Excavator mitsuba 24V wiper motor in windshield wipers kobelco digger USD $35 - $60 / Piece
- IEC 2HP 3 phase pmsm electric brushless motor USD $305 - $377 / Unit
- hangyan small good quality 36V vertical permanent magnet dc motor USD $20 - $115 / Piece
- NEMA17 Hybrid Stepping Motor Frame Size 42mm USD $3 - $5 / Piece
- Made in china 24V DC electric motor manufacturers USD $20 - $115 / Piece
- 220 volt DC motor USD $20 - $75 / Piece
- HG16-120 Planet dc micro metal gear motor 3~12V USD $1 - $2 / Piece
- Factory supply 86mm 300w 3000 rpm 12v 24v 36 v 48v 310v brushless electric dc gear motor for packing machines USD $80 - $150 / Piece
- hangyan widely used totally enclose high power electric trolling nema 56Cdc motor USD $20 - $110 / Piece
- high voltage 2HP 380V 3000RPM brushless dc motor with low noise USD $200 - $690 / Unit
- HFM015 48V 4500W 1500RPM 28.65Nm 110.29Amp B3 B14 B34 B5 long brushless bldc motor for boat propeller USD $500 - $631 / Unit
- brushless motor high rpm 48v 150 watt dc electric motor bldc motor BMM743 USD $28 - $65 / Piece
- 0.25 4 11/4 hp 220v 60hz 1.5kw 100 hp electric car brushless dc motor USD $300 - $700 / Unit
- Hot selling CE ROHS certificates FY015 12v 24v waterproof IP65 linear actuator USD $135 - $150 / Piece