Lowrance HDS-5 Lake Insight with StructureScan Sonar Bundle
Package includes :
- HDS-5 Multifunction Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/ Insight Cartography
- LSS-1 Structure Scan
NEW SOLARMAX+ DISPLAY
- Exclusive, high brightness 480x480-pixel 5-inch display for the truest representation of navigational detail
- Sunlight viewable screen/keypad backlighting with brighter, clearer, wide-angle viewing
- Unequalled Lowrance sounder performance now enhanced with built-in Broadband Sounder technology inside.
- Superior clarity and up to an astounding 120-degree view of water column to find more fish.
- Phenomenal separation of fish targets from structure, baitfish, thermoclines, clutter and bottom.
- Improved underwater fish-holding structure identification; channels, rock piles, stump beds, submerged standing timber, drop-offs and more.
- Exceptional fish-finding performance in any water/weather situation, at all depths and at any speed.
- Peerless bottom tracking performance now with up to 8X zoom range.
- COLORLINE enhances target separation and bottom composition definition.
- Maintains full suite of advanced, Lowrance professional grade fishfinder features and functions.
- Attractive new case design that is easier to install
- Waterproof SD/MMC memory card slot to plug-and-play high-detail cartography options, save-load user GPS data
- Newest high-capacity high-speed flash memory for user functions and cartography storage reduces case size for a more compact performance package
- Enhanced menu structure offers quick and easy access to most-used features
- Improved keyboard design for more intuitive and ergonomic control in all weather conditions
- Built-in high sensitivity GPS antenna with superior time-to-location lock and precision position -- NMEA 2000® networkable
- Optional LGC-4000 external GPS antenna module with high speed 5 Hz update rate available for custom applications -- NMEA 2000® networkable
- Built-in base map including coastal shorelines, over 100,000 searchable lakes and water bodies, and highly accurate detailed shorelines and contours for over 4,000 lakes
- Supports all Navionics® content including Platinum Plus, Platinum and Platinum Hot Maps on plug-and-play memory cards
Exclusive new Lowrance Insight cartography now built-in on select models, delivering a new dimension in effective, reliable marine navigation and fishing
- Life-like illumination of land and water structure in both overhead and perspective modes provides superior situational awareness for navigation and fishing.
- Exclusive Fishing Hot Spots® fishing points of interest content, including marked fishing areas, boat launches and fish habitat areas.
- Lightning-fast redraws and display refresh.
- Lake Insight™ coverage for continental U.S. inland waters
Also supports all legacy Lowrance charts
- LakeMaster ProMaps surveyed lakes with high-detail depth contours.
- Fishing Hot Spots® PRO with fishing points of interest.
- NauticPath™ offshore/coastal maps, FreedomMaps™ land and lake topographic maps and MapCreate USA Series 7.
ADVANCED NETWORKING & EXPANDABILITY
- Simplified high-speed Ethernet-based networking shares useful sonar, navigation and radar data
Exclusive new SIRIUS Satellite Weather and Audio smart antenna module, with ethernet output to displays and high quality audio output to any onboard stereo; available with unique SIRIUS subscription packages
- Inland content package including weather radar, lightning, other weather features, plus real time fuel prices and sports scores for low monthly cost.
- 120 channel crystal clear audio functionality added for a small additional monthly fee
- Compatible with Lowrance High Definition Digital Radar radome options with radar/chart overlay feature (with optional heading sensor)
NMEA 2000 network connectivity for easy multi-station data sharing to monitor and display boat operation systems via onboard and engine sensors
- Maximize fuel economy with Fuel Flow sensors or digital Engine Interface sensors.
- Precision temperature sensor option for surface water, livewell, baitwell, cabin and/or engine room readings.
- Compatible with all other NMEA 2000®-certified sensors from Lowrance -- including speed, fluid level and pressure sensors - or other manufacturers.
- Track-Your-Buddy and Get-Buddy features in addition to DSC when
- Screen Size 5.0"
- Display Resolution 480 x 480 (H x W)
- Dimensions : 7.2" X 5.7" X 3.5" (W X H X D)
- Screen Type Color : 16-bit color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
- Internal 16 channel GPS
- Background Map : Lake Insight
- Resize Display Window Yes
- Sonar And GPS Overlay Data Yes
- Split Screen Presentation Yes
- Multilanguage Display Yes
- Languages Supported 23
- Sonar Frequency 83/200 kHz
- Sonar Output Power Max 250W/32W RMS actual; 30,000/3,750 RMS analog equivalent W
- Sonar Depth Max 5000 ft \ 1524 m
- Standard Fishfinder Features: COLORLINE™/GRAYLINE®, ASP™, FishSymbol I.D.™, FishTrack™, and more Yes
- FlashGraf™ Yes
- FasTrack™ Yes
- Ping Speed HyperScroll™ Yes
- Sonar Alarms: Fish, Max and Min Depth Yes
- Temperature Display Yes
- Speed & Distance Log Yes in 83/200 kHz Pack
- Waypoint Storage 5000
- Man Overboard Feature Yes
- NMEA 0183 Input Yes
- NMEA 2000 Pending Certification Yes
- Built-in Backup Memory Yes
- Casing Sealed and waterproof
- Optional Navionics® Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with TurboView™ for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics® HotMaps™ Platinum, Lowrance Hot Spots® PRO and LakeMaster® ProMaps (Americas)
- new 2-year limited warranty
LSS-1 StructureScan Sonar Imager with Exclusive DownScan Imaging Feature for Lowrance HDS
Side Scan Imaging Detail - Select SideScan full-screen viewing for supercrisp detail with 480 ft./146 m side-to-side underwater coverage. The amazing StructureScan imaging feature shows targets as well as their imaging scan shadows - game fish and baitfish alike. You cover more water in less time while targeting fish and fish-holding structure with superb detail. Plus, with the unique TrackBack tool, you can easily scroll back in sonar history to find locations and set waypoints.
New DownScan Imaging Advantage - Welcome to the incredible and innovative newdimension in Lowrance fish-finding - high-detail sonar image scanning focused straight down below your boat! Employ this exclusive StructureScan feature, and there's no more guessing. Submerged timber looks exactly like timber. So do brush, pilings and stumps. You get the picture. Or, you will with your Lowrance HDS display.
Side Scan & DownScan Imaging Edge - Merging Lowrance side and down sonar scans in split-screen gives you the absolute best of both worlds in high-detail panoramic imaging for fish- and structure-finding on your HDS display. SideScan for wide-area surveys. DownScan Imaging for more well-defined scrutiny. Together, the clearest way to view and attack sweet spots ever devised. Cursor over locations for helpful depth and distance detail for new precision in bait or lure presentations. Or, to set a waypoint.
DownScan Imaging & 2D Sonar WOW Factor - Here's an exclusive new Lowrance advantage that's nothing less than astounding and incredibly helpful. Even with the exceptional Broadband Sounder technology built into most HDS models, traditional 2D sonar displays can be tricky to interpret. Timber, dock pilings and cables, rocks and other structure can look like a school of large fish. Or, a stack of large fish may be mistaken for structure. Not any more. Compare DownScan Imaging with 2D HDS sonar viewing in split-screen, and you'll remove all doubt. The StructureScan sonar imaging 455/800 kHz transducer works in tandem with your HDS 2D sonar transducer without cross-talk interference. Plus, as an added benefit, comparing the two helps you learn to "read" 2D sonar displays with much greater accuracy.
Send your message to this supplier
- Jinghingli Electronics Hk Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
consumers electronics and electrical electronics
North America , South America , Eastern Europe
You May Also Like
- Car gps locator device TK116 Negotiable
- Two-way Communication TK107 GPS Tracker with Camera/ Fuel Sensor/ Dialer Negotiable
- Nigeria speed limiter for car & truck & bus USD $80 - $100 / Piece
- 2016 Ningmore real factory Pet Training GPS Dog Collar GPS Tracking Collar USD $25 - $35 / Set
- Camcorder Professional Gps Navigator Radar Detector & Car Video Recorder VGR-3 3 in 1 USD $1 - $65 / Piece
- Cheap GPS Pet Tracker with Portable Design Negotiable
- GPS/GSM Vechile Tracker with fuel sensor/cameras/LCD display USD $1 - $100 / Piece
- manufactory factory price dualband combo gps/gsm/wifi antenna receiver USD $2 - $6 / Piece
- GSM GPRS Car GPS Tracker, Vehicle GPS Tracker, Vehicle Tracking With Remote Controller Negotiable
- Phone alarm function automotive finder USD $60 - $85 / Piece
- OEM Order gps system for fleet management USD $65 - $90 / Piece
- Historical Logging GPS Tracking Device with Magnetic Mount - Portable GPS Tracker and Logger USD $18 - $25 / Piece
- 2015 Brand New Global GPS GPRS GSM mini gps bicycle tracking PST-MT305 Negotiable
- GPS Vehicle tracker external antenna 3G gps tracker USD $0.1 - $80 / Piece
- 5 Days Battery Life Durable Pet GPS Tracker 2016 USD $23 - $40 / Piece
- Car GPS Tracker GSM/GPRS Tracking Device Remote Control Auto Vehicle Car Tracker USD $20 - $30 / Piece