• High quality auto Ignition coil as OEM standard 1L8Z-12029-AB
  • High quality auto Ignition coil as OEM standard 1L8Z-12029-AB

High quality auto Ignition coil as OEM standard 1L8Z-12029-AB

  • USD $1 - $60 / Piece Get Latest Price
  • CHANGHUI
  • CH-IG-6A011
  • 100 Piece / Pieces
  • MoneyGram Credit Card
  • 200000 Piece / Pieces per Month
  • Shanghai
Product Details
Type:Ignition Coil Size:Standard Size Car Make:A
OE NO.:1L8Z-12029-AB,1L8E-12A366-AC Warranty:12 Months
Packaging Details 1,Standard Export Packing
Product Description
OEM 1L8Z-12029-AB,1L8E-12A366-AC
   1L8U-12A366-AA,9L8E-12A366-AA
 4093748,4448245,4619092,5033452
OEM AJ03-18-100,AJ03-18-100A
      AJ09-18-100,AJC1-18-100               
STANDARD 502
WELLS C1458

 Product Description

1.Main Materials
1)Enamelled Copper wire     ( JAPAN Fuji Fine )
2)Housing Material         ( GERMAN BASF )
3)Plastic components       ( SABIC–Former GE )
4)Resin                     ( JAPAN Kyocera )
2.Main Production Equipments:
1)Casting equipment ( From Germany Hedrich )
2)Winding machine ( From Japan Nittoku )
3)Drying tunnel
4)Laser mark machine
5)Punching machine
6)Injection molding machine
3.Production Process
1) 100% check Raw materials /components
2) Assembly Components
3) Semi-finished Parts inspection
4) Resin Injection (Vacuum Casting)
5) Gelling and curing
6) Finished products
7) 100% Performance Test
8) Packing ( Do Random Test )
4.Main Testing machines
1)Performance Tester ( to test the technical parameters)
2) High-low temperature tester ( Thermal shock tester )
3)Endurance tester ( continuous spark test / life test under normal temperature + high temperature )
4)Housing Insulation Tester
5)LRC tester
6)Number of turns tester,Polarity Tester, Resistance and Inductance Tester .
7)High voltage tester
8)Visual inspection instrument
9)Vibration Tester
10)Salt-Spray Tester
11)voltage-withstand tester
12)Energy Tester
5.Export Ratio: 81% - 90%

 Packaging & Shipping

 Our Services 

1)Warranty:1 year,5‰ defective percentage
2)Delivery Time: Within 30~40 days after receipt of 30% deposit
3)Delivery Quality:According to the sample which is approved by the buyer.
4)Payment Terms: 30% deposit and the rest 70% to be paid before delivery byT/T

 Company Information     

Shanghai Changhui Imp.-Exp. Co., Ltd.

We Provide

Auto Switch ,EGR Valve ,Auto Motor ,Auto Sensor ,Auto Parts

Main Markets

South Asia , Southern Europe , Northern Europe , Central America , Western Europe , Eastern Asia , Mid East , Oceania , Africa , Southeast Asia , Eastern Europe , South America , North America

Contact Now

Sourcing Request

Submit